Gmail Features Added to Apple Email Apps: Here's What's New

 Gmail Features Added to Apple Email Apps: Here's What's New

Apple has unveiled several major new capabilities for Mail, bringing it closer to parity with Gmail and other popular email programmes. For my work emails, I use Mail for Mac, and I'm sure I'll take advantage of many of these upgrades once they're released.


The undo send option, which allows you to call back an email within 10 seconds of sending it, is maybe the most useful. It's a Gmail feature I adore, and I've used it more times than I'd like to admit to avoid posting an embarrassing typo.




You can specify a time for an email to return to the top of your inbox using the "remind me" option. I already utilise Gmail's snooze button to schedule emails for the weekend on a regular basis. A new scheduled send function allows you to select when an email should be sent at a specific time. Mail will even alert you if it believes you have forgotten to include an attachment.




When macOS Ventura, iPadOS 16, and iOS 16 are released this fall, the new Mail functionality will be available. This screenshot, taken from Apple's macOS Ventura "All New Features" website, shows the complete list of what's coming.


You might be interested in reading the following: New:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liborectin Male Enhancement- Techny Thing

Surge Max CBD Gummies- Techny

How to always access your locked iOS device